Thursday 7 May 2009

Heart is crying without you.........

Though it's a short time I'm feeling so hard now without you.
Intentions and memories are visualizes in front me like a film strip.

It takes me far away instantly to ages to the dark and sweet past I spent once upon a time.
Love to stay and sleep hugging as much time as I could in her warm...
Even for ever like that till the death....

Endless stop-less feelings waking up me to take me there every single I breathe moment.
But patiently keenly waiting till rising up that day, with full of hopes in my heart and my mind, by counting days from 10 finger in my hand.

Counted not twice or trice, but several times.
Hours, days, weeks and months flying away without noticing.
But I'm waiting, with smiling face, crying heart like a kid to live with you in your warmth once again.

I hope that time is not so far, but it's not so closer.
Though you are so far, some day I will come to you with holding crown, world you made for me.


I L O V E Y O U A M M A



By: Pulasthi Gunawardhana

1 comment:

  1. you have probably copied almost everything. I checked with my online dutch system That's a crap of work

    ReplyDelete